This tranquil home is located in the city of Oroville near Ophir Elementary school. This home offers a spacious living room that has vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, built in cabinetry, and slider doors accessing the covered patio with ceiling fans. The front and back yards have lush/green grass; the back yard is fenced. The garage has finished walls with built-in cabinetry. All this, plus more and still located close to town within the Copley Acre subdivision.
To receive other wholesale opportunities and for access info, please complete this brief form: Click here. We will then email lock box code to you. Cash or hard money only, price is net to seller, buyer pays all closing costs, property sold in as-is condition, buyer is responsible for their own due diligence and verifying all facts and figures in regards to purchasing the property. Opinion of value is given as a courtesy only as seller makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to the value or condition of the property. Member of selling entity is a licensed Realtor in the State of CA.
Prices are based on quick closing in 10 days or less. To submit an offer, use a C.A.R. RPA. We already have a binder with Chicago Title so we can close quickly.
- Seller is NewLook Realty Company, 3150 Rivermont st. West Sacramento, CA 95691
- EMD needs to be 3% of offered price minimum
- No contingencies for financing or inspection
- 10-day close or sooner
- All cash or hard money
- Chicago Title for escrow
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs
- Buyer pays your commission
- Please put this language on page 2 para 6: “NewLook Realty Company is a licensed real estate broker in the State of California and does not represent either buyer or seller”
WE LOVE WORKING WITH REALTORS! (SIMPLY ADD YOUR COMMISSION ON TOP OF OUR PRICE)