We wrote a recent article about putting local West Sacramento investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in West Sacramento California. So […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at NewLook Realty Company. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in West Sacramento California… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing West Sacramento real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
- Sell A House For Cash In West Sacramento – Advantages Of Working With NewLook Realty Company
- What happens when you inherit a house in California?
- Cash For Houses In West Sacramento – How Much Can You Get For Your House?
- 4 Top Financing Options for Flipping Houses
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in West Sacramento – Part 2